A rare “Winged Wheels” Plaque. The Winged Wheels was the logo for The Cyclists Touring Club and was established in 1878 to promote the interests of cyclists, rating hotels and inns for their friendliness toward cyclists.
The plaques were introduced in 1888 and awarded to the establishments to display as a seal of their approval.
Diameter 60 cm.
Cyclists Touring Club Advertising Sign
Available to view at our Ludlow showroom.